Page Header

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter! Who says that size counts? A small greeting card can have a great appeal and they are quick and simple to recreate. The best part is you can use up all your scraps.I sure did! Can you guess which paper packet these cards were made from?

Both of my mini greeting cards measure at 3" x 3" and I have used current Idea Book products which means you can replicate.

The measurements to duplicate the above greeting card are:
  • The card base is made from Colonial White cardstock and measures at 3"x 3" inches or 7.5 cm folded.
  • Sorbet mat (Pink cardstock) measures at 2.5"x 2.5" inches or 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm.
  • The Honey Mat (Yellow cardstock) measures at 2"x 2"inches or 5 cm x 5 cm.
  • The images were stamped and matted onto Daisy White cardstock.
  • Daisy White cardstock mat measures at 1 3/4 "inches squared or 4.5 cm.
  • Green grass is made using the Patterned Paper* and it measures at 3/4"x 1 3/4" inches or 4.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Then using scissors cut slices to the mid point and curling some of fringes to create grass.
  • I used Colonial White grosgrain ribbon
  • Creme Brulee Flower and of course an adhesive pearl.
     
    Below is another chance to guess which paper packet I used to create both greeting cards.

Again this card was created using Colonial White Cardstock that measures at 3"x3" folded. The green patterned paper in the background measures at 2 13/15" inches squared or 7 centimeters squared.
Next, I stamped the images onto Daisy White Cardstock in Black ink and colored in using Alcohol Markers. I also used foam squares to make this fun character and greetings a 3D element. He kinda looks like he's just jumping out at you to greet you.
 
Okay are you ready to find out which paper packet and stamp I used on the above projects? Here it goes...
 
Chantilly Paper Packet (X7163)
Easter Wishes stamp (B1422)
 
PS. You may be wondering what's in the background. It's my Easter treat bag that I created using Chantilly Paper Packet materials. This treat bag can be duplicated using the Cricut Artiste cartridge.   I also have my ink pads neatly stored in the Medium Organizer (Z4139). I love this storage container. The large container can store up to 40 stamps. Sadly, I will need several of those containers for all my Close to My Heart stamps.
 
As always, you may order these and other fine products at my site http://FrancisAmes.ctmh.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment