Page Header

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crafting by Design Animal Challenge

Hi, I like to stay in touch with the gals on Crafting by Design
blog, http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/.
Although I'm often on the beat and path on what I post
I still thought it would be fun from time to time to join
their challenges. After all they are a talented group of
greeting card makers.

Below is a cute mini Easter card that I made featuring
the Chantilly paper packet (X7163B), the
Easter Wishes stamp (B1422), and
the Frame Flair stamp (D1546).

This card was created because I wanted to use the stamp
and use up some of my scraps. I'm please how this miniature
greeting card turned out. The card measures 3"x3" inches squared
folded. The green background paper measures at 2 7/8"inches. I
stamped and colored in the little fellow, sentiment, and frame using
Alcohol markers. Using foam squares behind the chick and sentiment
this little guy looks like he's popping out of the frame as if he were a
cartoon character. You will need to place this card in a 3"x3" envelopes
that are also available through Close to My Heart. Envelope colors include:
Daisy White (Z1475), Colonial White (Z1756) and Kraft (Z1721). The inside sentiment reads, "It's what's in the inside that counts."  Is that just charming!

Beware making mini cards is just as addictive as making mini-scrapbook albums.
Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment