Page Header

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Summer Necessity

They say that necessity is the mother of all inventions. So I took on this challenge. I had only the most minimum amount of crafting supplies available. Just one bag!

What did I bring?
* 1 CTMH paper packet
* 1 SEI scrapbooking kit
* 1 Scrap Happy Scrapbooking Kit
* 1 DCWV paper pad
* 1 Neutral Color DCWV Cardstock Packet
* Adhesive (ATG, 3D squares,and glue dots)
* Scissors
* 12x12 Paper Trimmer 
* Markers and Pens
* Neutral Embellishments (hemp, studs,bling)
* Cricut and a few cartridges (forget my power cord so I didn't use it)
* 10 card bases and envelopes

I actually had to buy white card stock during my trip because I ran out. 

Below is a layout featuring Die Cuts with a View Paper packet I picked up this summer. 

I enjoyed hand cutting all the cute little images to make accent pieces. 



I cut out the ship in the bottle tied it with hemp and hand cut the labels.

What's a captain without a steering wheel?


Okay, okay this is not paper piercing. In fact, it's a Durable Studs from Close to My Heart.

At times I wanted more supplies but that didn't hinder me from creating. I just created with what I had. I made some cards without sentiments now I need to add sentiments and embellishments.

More to come so stay tune.

Meanwhile happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment