Page Header

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Happy 40th Birthday!

So I turned the Big 40 last month and can honestly say I had a blast. I even took sometime to do my favorite thing, Scrapbooking!!!  I went to Splitcoast Stampers and looked for a fun challenge and came across this sketch.



I used this sketch and adopted it to later fill with my 40th birthday pictures.


 As you can see below I modified the sketch by changing the top left photo mat.


Below the top right photo mat is larger and I only included two photo mats on the right. This would allow me to place regular 4"x 5" photos without cropping.



The papers that I used were from my old stash purchased as a Hot Buy and is made by American Crafts (2012). I just love when I rediscover what I have already purchased. The papers are so lovely and vibrant. For embellishment I used Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Birthday Stickers.  All papers and embellishments can be found at Michael's Arts & Craft Store.

Thanks for checking out this blog out. Can't wait to show you next week my Valentine's layout.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment