Page Header

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spring Lovelies

I was recently hit with a respiratory virus last week. It was rough but that staying up all night coughing meant I could go online and check out the latest crafting challenges. Here are a few of my  card creations. Sadly I missed the deadline for one. 

This Easter card was inspired by three online challenges found on Splitcoast Stampers. The sketch is SC634, color combination challenge CC624 and Clean & Simple Cards had a spring theme that must contain flowers CAS418.

For the Easter Card I used two Close to My Heart stamps B1469 He is Risen for the flower (stamp is retired) and the sentiment is from stamp set S1702 Easter Bunny.


I also used the same stamp set B1469 He is Risen for the cover and for the inside sentiment. Definitely a new favorite stamp.

To recreate this card I used Spellbinder die to create this lace cover and to create the oval shape where the flower is matted. Do you like the gold rim? I used a gold Sharpie marker;) Finally with a 3D foam squares gives any greeting card that dramatic lift and visual interest.



Last but not least for those that don't celebrate Easter or are looking for another alternative Sprng theme card. I used Mojo Monday's sketch # 488 for the layout of the card. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline of uploading it to their site. However, I thought you would enjoy it here.

 
To purchase this great stamp click here:

I had fun creating this greeting card using this month's Stamp of the Month S1703 Tea-rrific.

You can get this awesome stamp for just $5 when you make a purchase of $50 or more on my online store at www.francisames.closetomyheart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment