Page Header

Monday, August 13, 2012

Scroll Scrapbook Album. Not found in any store.

Okay so I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years and I can honestly say that I've never seen this in any store. I love to look out for the unique. This is project is fantastic because it's a hybrid of my favorite things...scrapbooking and paper crafting/home decor. Have you ever seen this before?

You too can recreate this through a simple purchase at my online store at http://www.francisames.ctmh.com/.
This kit includes
  • 1-My Acrylic Scroll Album Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
  • 1- 7 1/4" Wooden Spool with 4 feet of Kraft Paper
  • 10-Buttons (3 Twilight, 3 Chocolate, 4 Sunse)
  • 1- Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon (1 yard)
  • 2- 12"x 6" Printed Canvas Sticker Sheets
  • 1- Instructional Brochure
  • All this awesomeness for only $35.95
  • Item # G1042- Workshop on the Go Scroll Album Kit
Please tell me what you think of this project. Can you visualize yourself owning one to display for the holidays? How about a newly bride and groom gift? The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment