Page Header

Friday, August 31, 2012

Interactive Scrapbook Layouts

I've MIA and I sincerely apologize. I hurt my back and so bed resting is my life right now. Thanks to my friend Cindy Leek I am using this time to do some planning. I can't wait to share with you all the projects that will be featured in the next coming months. For now enjoy some of my recent creations before my back mishap.

 The top image is how the left page looks like with the interactive pages closed. It gives a hit to what to expect once you open the pages. The protective sheets shown here are adhered to the outside of your 12x12 protective sheet.

Once the page is open, as shown below, there's still another layer to be seen but this is a great way to add many photos without losing the theme.


Open the inner pages or inner flaps to reveal more pictures!
Notice that I always leave room for journaling. The tags allows me to write the dancers' names.
 Below is the second page of my layout.  Live, Laugh, and Love. I just think this expression really captured what we felt.
 Open the top flip flip flaps to reveal even more pictures. I haven't adhered all my photos but you can see that there's room for 5 more pictures or a combination of 4 photos and a journal entry.
The Close to My Heart supplies that I used to create these interactive pages were: 12" Assortment of Memory Flip Flaps (Z1325), Sweet Leaf Cardstock (X5639), Dessert Sand Cardstock (1273), Crochet Flowers-Bohemian Assortment (Z1687), Bling Buttons- Current mini medley (Z1466), Colonial White Mini Medley not available but can be substituted with Smoothie Mini Medley (Z1697), Flutter Paper shapes-butterflies (Z1465), and the paper packet that I used was Dotty for You (no longer available), and the wonderful stamped sayings and images were from D1482 Love Life.  I also used two Cricut Cartridges for the titles, Story Book and Plantin School Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment