Page Header

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to all Paper Crafters!

No matter how much you plan I feel like the winter holidays seems to be the busiest season of all. Many cards to make, decorations, and lots of baking. As for me, I did manage to do some paper crafting after all I must keep sane.

So I was able to create a 12-month scrapbook calendar (still need to adhere some pictures), a mini album, a 12x12 two page layout, five greeting cards, and six Valentine candy favors. It's not a whole lot but given that I was away from home for a week I think I did well. I did notice that my Hanukkah cards were not automatically posted like I'd hoped. Sorry. Technical goof:(

So here's a couple of neat items I created hopefully to get you inspired to get a jump started on your paper crafting:)
This month's Special...Valentine Treat Boxes 


Clementine Cards..Alternative Project in the Workshop on the Go


Sneak Preview of the Clementine Layout not found on the Workshop on the Go.

Details on the above projects will be forthcoming. Stay Tuned...















No comments:

Post a Comment