Page Header

Friday, May 10, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I wanted to do something special for my mother and she has come to appreciate my handmade cards. I learned through a scrapbook friend how to create a Napkin Fold greeting Card. She in turn learned how to make this beautiful card through Rubber Stamp CafĂ©. Surprisingly enough I found another CTMH consultant created a You Tube video on how to make a smaller card that can be mailed without postage. It reminds me a bit like origami but it's simple enough to duplicate. Below is my greeting card and I've linked the YouTube video tutorial for you to follow. Hope you are willing it give it a go!

This is the front of the card and measures 4" x 4". The papers I used are not from CTMH but I wanted to practice first. I also used

 Greeting card without the
 front band.

Sorry the picture is not upright for some reason it's uploading this way.
 

For the inside of the card I used Spellbinder's die, Lacey Ovals- S4-314 for the mat inside and for the front of the greeting card. The roses were hand stamped using Close to My Heart stamp called, Happy Valentine's Day, S1301.
 
You Tube Tutorial  is linked below for you to recreate this greeting card. The video is 30 minutes long but really it's only about 12 minutes of instruction.
 
The paper packet called Buzz and Bumble is available for purchase online at my store http://FrancisAmes.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment