Page Header

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Close to My Heart Convention 2013 here I come!

I don't know if Disney World is ready for the amazing talent that is about take place this coming week in Orlando Florida. This is my first year attending the Close to My Heart convention and I am as nervous and excited as a kid waiting for Christmas morning. It's going to be a magical experience.

Well I've decided to take my laptop to keep you informed of all the latest and greatest news. More than likely I will do YouTube posting that way I can get information out to you quickly and show you my latest creations. I haven't been posting lately because I have been diligently working on my roommate gifts. Traditionally, convention attendees that share rooms exchange gifts. Therefore, I made mini albums using Close to My Heart cards, envelopes, and Dream Pop paper packet. I think it turned out really cute. I will show you pictures soon but right now it's a surprise. Shhh!

I wonder what exciting new products Close to My Heart will launch in the next Idea Book. Well I will get an early view of the Idea Book catalog and play with actual products before you the public do. Only consultants that attend convention come home with products and Idea Book catalog. So it's really neat to get a sneak preview and possibly win incredible door prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment