Page Header

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween!

So I made a Halloween greeting card inspired by and used Mojo Monday's sketch MOJO471. What's so neat about this card is that I used nothing but scraps of paper and left over stickers.

A while back I began to organize my crafting supplies following Totally Tiffany's system. When it came to my patterned papers I cut my paper scraps into 4.25" x 5.5" A2 card base size and sorted them by color. As a result I am now using more scraps of paper.


Below are the products I used to create this greeting card:

  1. Recollections Kraft A2 card base with matching envelope
  2. Graphic 45 patterned papers
  3. Recollections stamp for images
  4. American Crafter's stickers for embellishments. 
  5. Close to My Heart's Pansy Purple ink pad to ink card and embellishment edges
  6. Two Spellbinder's dies called Labels 4 and Lacy Ovals.
  7. Copic Markers: BV12, V15, YR04, Y13,Y17








Hope you have a spookacular Halloween!

Francis Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment