Page Header

Monday, February 4, 2013

BUZZ & BUMBLE LAYOUT

So this was the first layout that I've created from the new 2013 Idea Book and choose Buzz and Bumble workshop on the go. Although, workshop on the go includes layout instruction and alternate layouts and projects I choose a different path in order to give you another idea.


Colonial White cardstock was used for this layout's base background. I cut the flower shape out of Cocoa cardstock using my Cricut machine at 8 inches. You will find a flower shape in either Close to My Heart's Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut cartridge.

The patterned paper was cut at 5" x 11". The dark brown patterned paper is at 3"x 12". The honey comb patterned paper measures at 2 1/2" x 7".  The small pocket that I created was part of the top of one of the patterned papers and it measures at 3 3/4" x  1 1/2".  

 Using the stamp set included in the workshop on the go I stamped the Seeds tag, flowers, and swirly dots in Dessert Sand ink. I colored in the seeds tag using Close to My Heart water color pencils and embellished with the Orange sparkles and Buzz & Bumble Assortment. The alcohol markers also would make these embellishments pop.

I created the title using the font found on Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge out of cocoa cardstock and embellished title with ribbon and Buzz and Bumble Assortment.
These are just a few of my croppers. Their layouts look great!
For my second page of this layout I used three patterned paper from the same kit. The honey comb patterned paper was cut at 5"x 11", while the bee patterned paper was cut at 6" x 11". The dark brown patterned paper was cut at 2 1/2" x 11". I also cut a strip of the top of one of the patterned papers and layered it on top of the dark brown patterned paper. All pictures measure at 3" x 5 1/8". 

The same flower shape that was cut on page one was also cut on the Cricut machine at 2".  As a finishing touch I placed a Buzz & Bumble assortment embellishment. I think this layout was made in a snap.  

All supplies used:
Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go (G1054)
Dessert Sand Ink Pad (Z2118)
Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy ( Z1686)
Dark Chocolate Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1617)
Acrylic Blocks Size used 2" x 6 1/2"  (Y1010) and 3" x 3" (Y1006)
Watercolor pencils (3505)
All other embellishments and stamps used are in the workshop on the go.

To order these products visit my site at http://www.francisames.ctmh.com

Check out my blog again on Friday of this week for Valentine card inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment