Page Header

Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Birthday greeting card

I'm sorry for the delay in posting new material to my blog. I've been busy of lately. This past weekend I help support my dear friend Cindy Leek with a fundraiser crop for Operation Smile this past Saturday. It was awesome. I was able to show off my Cricut knowledge with lovely ladies. They really enjoyed the variety of projects I was able to showcase in scrapbooking, greeting cards, and 3D projects using Close to My Heart Cricut Collection of Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking. Luckily you've seen many of these items before on this blog. I had one lady follow my blog right there at the crop and duplicated the Halloween layout following the steps I outlined. Neat!

Well I can honestly say that it wasn't all work and no play. I created this Birthday greeting card during the crop.  
 
 
I composed this card using entirely Close to My Heart products:
The sentiment was from the 4 My Friend, D1510, stamp and the patterns on the cardstock strips were from the Geometric Backgrounds stamp.
 
My next posts will feature November's specials with Close to My Heart. I am also creating holiday greeting cards and will be sharing with you soon.
 
Until the next time... Happy Crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment