Page Header

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Heart to Heart Challenge

I wanted to join a few blog challenges to keep me motivated to create and it's always fun to just challenge myself. So for the Heart to Heart blog Challenge, I was to create something using 5 papers. So I'm including the below items in submission to this challenge.

Gift bag was created using retired paper packet called Dotty for You. Cardstock was stamped and layered.

I've created this card using Chantilly and Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. Here, I layered cardstock and patterned paper.

 
You may be familiar with this greeting card. I've layered Ruby cardstock with three Huntingdon Papers, Olive Green Cardstock, Colonial Cardstock and don' forget the Red Shimmer Trim and Harvest Baker's Twine. I used the Cricut Art Philosophy to create the ornament.
 
This greeting card was created using Frosted Card Workshop on the Go paper and stamp, Whisper cardstock, Slate Polka Dot Washi and Single Snowflake stamp set. I think I layered 5 papers here.


1 comment: