Page Header

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pop Card using Stitched with Love

This is a second card I made for my interactive greeting card workshop. It's an adorable card that when tab is pulled this charming little girl pops up.




I learned how to create this card from a YouTube by Kim Score posted below.  

To recreate this card using Close to My Heart products you will need Lagoon cardstock, Daisy White Cardstock, Stitched with Love stamp, It's a Party Washi Tape, foam squares, alcohol markers,  patterned paper, tape runner, bone folder, and red tape.

The measurements for the card pieces that I used are as follows:

Daisy White Cardstock- Card Base= 5 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Lagoon Cardstock- Background back that pops up = 5 3/8" x 4"

                              Mechanism pops front piece = 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"

                              Mechanism that pops back piece = 2 3/4" x 1"

                              Little Mechanism that pops out front piece= 1/2" x 1 1/2"

                              Jingle Paper- Paper that wraps around = 1 1/2" x 9"
 
I hope you can recreate this. I think the video is simple enough to follow and I enjoyed making it by following the directions.



No comments:

Post a Comment