Page Header

Thursday, August 1, 2013

NEW IDEA BOOK AUTUMN WINTER 2013-2014 LAUNCH

I'm so thrilled that the new Idea Book is now available for customers view and item can be purchase. I can't tell you how hard it's been for me not share all the goodies that I made and learned at convention. Well don't worry I'll do my best to share them. For now take a look at the online version of the Idea Book.

Well there are many good surprises in store for you for example the new Cricut Cartridge called Artbooking. I love this cartridge! Actually I love all of them but this cartridge makes scrapbooking so easy and if you are like me that enjoy creating mini-albums then this is the cartridge for you.
 
There are two new product lines that were introduced in this catalog: the MyCrush and Base and Bling lines. My Crush is similar to the Smash Books while the Base and Bling is a wearable craft line such as necklace, bracelets, rings,and head bands. I love head bands so you know I will be creating one to match my necklace. Also new home décor items, washi tape, and more glittery ribbon. Who doesn't like bling?
 
So here's the HOT snippets for your to view in the Idea Book online.
  • Stamp of the Months are now in the front of album starting on page 11.
  • Cricut Artbooking collection page 59
  • My Crush Albums on page 65
  • Base and Bling starting on page 75
  • Designer Home Décor items begin on page 71 but check out Page 73.
  • Need washi tape or glittery ribbon check out page 121.
  • New how to book Make It From the Heart Volume 2 and previous books in spiral bound on page 141
What's really amazing is Close to My Heart's (CTMH) efforts to make crafting affordable for everyone. Their stamps prices now start at $2.95 and they've dropped their Workshop on the Go (WOG) with starting prices at $24.95 which means hostess can potentially get a WOG for FREE with a party sales totaling $150 or more.
 
Not only that but CTMH is now offering special stamps and deep discounts just for hostesses. I can honestly say that I want to host a workshop every week just to get the stamps! Check out the exclusive stamps for hostess starting on page 6. I absolutely love the Washi Wonder and the adorable penguin in Wintery Wishes stamps but can see myself using all of the hostess stamps.
 
The best part of being a hostess
  • You don't have to open your home to host a "party"
  • No need to collect money or even deliver products
  • Host an online party and have your friends look at the products online and place an order directly cutting you as the middle person doing all the work
  •  Earn FREE and exclusive products when party sales are $150 or more
  • Your friends can get to enjoy this month's great promotion of a FREE Stamp of the Month, a $17.95 when they place a $50 or more order.
Now is the time to host your own online, in person, or catalog party. What are you waiting for to contact me for more details? Orders can be placed if you are located in the US, US Military Bases, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Orders can now be shipped to PO Boxes.
 
Meanwhile enjoy the new Fall/Winter Idea Book 2013-2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment