Page Header

Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today's my birthday and I'm off to get my hair done. My mother once told me that I was born in a blizzard and it was tough to get to the hospital. Ever since that day the weather for my birthday is always terrible. It's either too cold, rainy, sleet, or snowing. Well today's weather is not that great but I refuse to let that ruin my day. It's a really a blessing, each and every day. I feel really fortunate to be alive. A few years back I was in a car accident that left my car totaled- no fault of my own, and my body badly bruised and hurt. I felt like I was given a second chance at life. So I will rejoice! And of course eat my favorite cake-love strawberries:)

 
"This is the day which the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalm 118:24
 
As you may know I recently joined Splitcoaststampers and earlier this month I made one card that would meet three challenges: Faith Base Challenge using above bible verse(BVC14-PSA 118:24), Card Sketch Challenge (SC470), and Color Combination Challenge (CC460).It's a simple card but it's my tribute to another year for rejoicing.

 
I used Laughing Lola paper packet, Honey, Pacifica and Lagoon cardstock. Using Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut out the sun burst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment