Page Header

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sneak Preview

I've created a layout featuring a new paper packet called Balloon Ride found in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. Just remember that the new idea book will be release on February 1st. I used both the Balloon Ride Paper Packet and the Complements. I followed the scrapbooking layout design found on EvenMoreScrapping blog.

 
I also used a few non-Close to My Heart products such as the girlie ribbon, flowers, sentiments, and pearl flourish/swirl. All other embellishments were from the Balloon Ride Complements package. I can't wait to share with you next week more creations featuring this product. In the meantime, happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! All your embellishing is lovely, but I think the roses are my favorite. I love how you took elements of the sketch and adapted them to fit your needs. Thanks for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete