Page Header

Monday, March 19, 2012

Crafting by Design Blog Hop

I've just became a member of Crafting by Design. This group of women are so creative it's awe and inspiring. I've just completed a blog hop this weekend and it's fabolous! The theme of the blog hop was blooms & wings. So inspired by the theme I had a go at it. This is what I created.

 This was created using 95 % of Close to My Heart Products.

The card base, the patterned paper, ribbon, flowers, photo mat and coloring are all Close to My Heart products.

First I stamped in Dessert Sand ink the humming bird, followed by the florals. I then watercolored the images using Close to My Heart water color pencils. I matted this picture onto an Elemental paper and then onto cardstock.

This greeting card measures 5"x 4" folded
The elemental patterned paper measures 4" x 4.75".
Center mat  with image measures at 3.75" x 4.5"

Feel free to duplicate this design with one exception. Please accredit the design to Francis Ames.

Products Used:
    * C1464- Unscripted Clear Stamp
    * C1397 - Smiles (Florals and Sentiments)
    * Elemental paper packet
    * Colonial White Ribbon
    * Dessert Sand Ink
    * Close to My Heart Water Colors
    * Inkadinkado Clear Stamp (99120) Patterned Birds and Bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment