Page Header

Monday, March 12, 2012

Picture Frame & Flower

Hi everyone!

I created this frame and I'm pretty proud of it. At first I was stuck on what I can do with a blank frame. Even though there are tons of possibilities but which route should I take? I wanted to create something that was easy to replicate especially as a family project with children. So I painted it with acrylic paint, cut strips of patterned paper, and cut flowers using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I then used Prisma Glitter for extra sparkle on the petals. As you can see I also added CTMH glitter buttons and white Baker's Twine. What I also learned is that you can use CTMH Ink Pads by using a sponge to apply color to the unfinished wood surface. Just pick up a $1 unfinished wood frame and get creative. I hope you are inspired to create one too. By all means feel free to share your creations too.


Supplies used:
  1. Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (#Z1701) $4.95
  2. Bling Assortment (#Z1635) $4.95
  3. Prism Glitter (#Z134) $4.25
  4. Art Philosophy (#Z1686)

No comments:

Post a Comment