Page Header

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Frosted Greeting Cards

If you have had a chance to view the latest Idea Book Fall/Winter 2013-2014, you will notice that they are offering two card making kits. I hosted a workshop where four incredible ladies created 5 greeting cards using the Frosted Card Making Workshop on the Go. This kit includes instructions, paper, cardstock, baker's twine, bling, and of course a D sized stamp. You just need to have scissors, paper trimmer, and ink pads in order to create 15 cards with 3 different card designs. Well I thought it would be good to give the ladies a single snowflake stamp and new create two more cards. Below is one of the cards that I can easily share with you.


This card is a standard A2 greeting card and contains stamped images, patterned paper, and Slate washi tape.
 

I used the stamp found in the Frosted Card Workshop on the Go, stamping in Juniper ink, and used a grey sparkle for added touch. Using the Slate Ink Pad and stamp found in the kit I was able to create my version of coordinating washi tape by simply stamping the image. I made "V" notches on both the washi tape and the slate background image and then layered on top. I think it looks terrific together.
 
I couldn't leave the inside of this lovely greeting card to go bare so I added a sentiment inside.

The Frosted Card Workshop stamp images are fantastic and used the images found in that kit to create this sentiment. Using Champagne ink pad I stamped the background snow. Followed by the snowflake image and sentiment in Juniper ink. The cardstock that I used to mat the sentiment can only be found... you guest it in this exclusive card workshop on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment