Page Header

Friday, September 13, 2013

Wedding Card for a Hockey Fan

I found myself trying to figure out how I can make a Wedding greeting card for a friend who's wedding theme was hockey. She's an avid Flyers fan so the colors are orange and black, also her wedding theme colors. I just couldn't find myself to put a hockey related theme on a card for a wedding but decided to incorporate the wedding colors. Below is my design.

This card was created using both Close to My Heart and non-Close to My Heart products. The paper packet that I used for this card is from a company that is no longer in business. Hey I still have to used my pre-CTMH stuff sometime, right?
 
The cake image is from a Piece of Cake,D1407, a retired Close to My Heart stamp set and the Best Wishes to You Sentiment is from one of the stamp set in the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection. I used Close to My Heart alcohol ink markers Sky, Honey, Sunset, and Whisper. The card base is made from Daisy White cardstock. Buttons were from a Michael's store find and I used a retired Close to My Heart product of waxy flax that I had in my collection.
 
The next few posts are going to be YouTube videos that Close to My Heart recently posted and are very interesting. The first one is about how to mix pattern papers and the next one is an informative video about the different Cricut collections. This video is useful if you are trying to decide which Cricut collection is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment