Page Header

Monday, September 23, 2013

Cricut Collection

I know you have heard me talk about Close to My Heart's exclusive Cricut Collections Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking. I own all three and love them all. I can honestly say that I rarely use any of my other Cricut cartridges because they are that fantastic. I've even sold off a few of my other cartridges and keep only a few themed cartridges like "50 States" or "Mickey Mouse & Friends", etc. As to holiday cartridges, cartridges with crafting projects on them I am no longer in need of them because CTMH cartridges are so complete with 700 images in each cartridge. They all have beautiful fonts, each one can be used for card making or scrapbooking. Artbooking has lots of 3D paper crafting projects in them and Art Philosophy has a few as well. Each collection comes with 3 stamp sets, 3 Chipboard Dimensional Elements (for embellishment and for mini albums),



Art Philosophy Collection, was the first one Close to My Heart introduced. I highly recommend this one for everyone and particularly if you have a Personal Cricut, aka the baby Cricut machine. To view the digital handbook here in PDF.


 
Artiste, was the second collection to be introduced and it's geared towards the paper crafting enthusiasts. Great for creating boxes, party favors, banners, and yes even a mini album. You may view the digital handbook or the assembly instruction book here in PDF. There's a second book to show you how to put together the 3D projects.


Artbooking, the most recent collection is geared towards me, just kidding. It really uses the current scrapbooking trends and makes it easier for us crafters. Different types of scrapbooking layouts, 10 mini albums, overlays, great for greeting cards too.  View the digital handbook here in PDF format.

Below is a video explain the differences between the three collections. It can be challenging if you must only select one collection.



I hope this helps. If you order online you will receive a FREE Idea Book, a FREE Holiday Gift Guide, and Stamp Set. Just my way of saying thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment