Page Header

Monday, October 7, 2013

Huntingdon Paper Packet

I just love the Huntingdon Paper Packet, X7174B, it would make a wonderful fall and thanksgiving layout. Given the colors and patterns I also think you can also use it for Christmas. I know it's still too soon to think about that.


So I've created this layout inspired by the Make It From the Heart Volume 2, pattern #10. This pattern was slightly modified but I still feel like it's my own. If you have not used the MIFTH book there are patterns and examples of scrapbooking layouts and greeting cards. This is a great way to jump start the creative process or to just make a quick card.

Now in my next workshop, Saturday 19th from 10 AM to 1:30 PM, Workshop fee is $23 for
1 Full Paper Packet, Extra Papers and Cardstock, Full Embellishment Packet, 2 Workshop Guides in Color, Lunch and a Door Prize. If you live in the Philadelphia/Montgomery Area and would like to RSVP, register at http://www.meetup.com/WeLovePaperCrafts.

If you would like to purchase this kit just purchase it below and $4.95 is added to the total for shipping within the US and US Military Bases (pick the first option). Ships in two days means item will be shipped with a 2 day delivery time.

Ordering Options


1 comment: